Tuesday, August 2, 2011

To blog or not to blog...

 Ack, It's summer - It's hot out. And to be honest with you, I haven't really thought about curling since last April.

 The husband likes to point out every week how close we are to curling camp in Oakville, Ontario. 6 weeks, 5 more weeks, 4 more weeks, etc. Camp starts August 26th and runs through August 28th.

Where's my stabilizer?

 Since I haven't really thought about curling, I'm not in any mind set yet for camp. One thing I have vaguely wondered about is: How bad will that first release out of the hack be?? Is it like riding a bike, as they say? Will it come back to me quickly? Or will I be splayed out on the ice, flopping around like a seal.

 The header of this blog currently calls me a "first year curler." When camp commences I will no longer be a first year curler. But I still will experience a lot of "Firsts." Such as, first time back after summer break. Sooooo, it should be interesting on the 26th. I'll make sure the husband takes some pictures.

 I hope you are enjoying the rest of your summer. I'll post again, maybe, as we get closer to camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment