Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Welcome To My Blog

 Welcome to my blog about Curling. I am fairly new to curling, I started playing in October 2010. My home club is the Rochester Curling Club in Rochester, NY. My husband and I have been fans of curling for a while, and last year we decided to give it a try. We love it! We curl 2-3 times a week, and recently the hubby participated in the 72nd Annual GNCC Francis Dykes 5 and under tournament. In March we are traveling to Toronto for a one day bonspiel at the East York Curling club (more on that later.) Also coming up in the spring is a few friendlys our club has set up with Utica and Pittsburgh. Can't wait for the one with the Yinzers.

 Along the way, I'll be posting about my various trials and tribulations with curling. Maybe I'll even post a few pictures or videos of my better stuff! Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment