Friday, March 18, 2011

Another good win for my Thursday night team last night!

 We won 9-5 in 8 ends. The funny thing is we all rushed to get the 8th end in, and we ended up blanking the 8th!!! Oh well. It was a really good game. When we had the hammer we scored a 3 point end, and a 4 point end. And we were able to steal 1 point twice in ends we did not have the hammer. As a team, we all did really well:


                  
 3/10/2011
 3/17/2011
Lead(Me)
50.0%
79.7%
2nd 
31.2%
56.2%
Vice
66.7%
62.5%
Skip 
75.0%
76.6%


 As you can see, I dramatically improved!! 80% is VERY good for me. I was feeling really comfortable with all my shots.There were only a couple that I flubbed a bit. And I'm happy to report that I found my guard weight again. I'm just hoping I can hold onto that muscle memory from now on. My skip reports that my in-turn and my out-turn accuracy was about the same this week. I'm not really sure what I was doing any different in respect to that, but I'll take it!! There was also some real good sweeping last night, on everyones part. I like sweeping-dominant games, makes me feel like I got a good workout in. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment