Sunday, March 27, 2011

Thursdays are nice on the ice

My Thursday night team is awesome. We won last Thursday, 10-2 in 5 ends. Sweet. Our first end, we scored 5!! Kind of fun. haha. Aside from some of our shots taking CRAZY hard turns on the ice, it was a good game. Once again, our skip kept track of our shots:


                   
 3/10/2011
 3/17/2011
3/24/2011
Lead(Me) 
50.00%
79.70%
70.00%
2nd 
31.20%
56.20%
47.50%
Vice
66.70%
62.50%
67.50%
Skip 
75.00%
76.60%
75.00%


 If I continue to stay in the 70s or a little higher, I'll be happy. I'm feeling more comfortable with adjusting my delivery to accommodate the different weights I need. This is something I've been trying to improve ever since our Toronto team got together. It's tough to be consistent right now, but I hope to be much better at it next year. I like my Thursday night team, each time we play together I learn a little more from my teammates, which helps me a lot. The four of us signed up for the RIB together, so I'm really looking forward to that bonspiel.

 Next weekend the Yinzers come to town for the Pittsburgh friendly. The husband and I signed up, and we both are looking forward to it. Judging by this pic they put on their website, they seem excited too:


 If anyone from the 'Burgh is reading this, bring up some Primanti Bros sandwiches! Oh, and some of those angry face brownies from Kings, and the black and gold smiley face cookies from Eat & Park. haha, you can tell the husband and I enjoy our trips to Pittsburgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment