Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rochester International Bonspiel -- April 9-10

 Our Thursday night team is going to sign up for the RIB. I'm excited to play that kind of format. It is not until April, so I have some time to get a little better. :) Get a team together and come out and play at the RCC on April 9-10.

 Only one week left before we leave for Toronto. I'm a little conflicted. Normally Toronto trips are fun and relaxing, but I'm a little worried about how the spiel is going to go. We have never curled at East York, so that'll be a little nerve racking. Maybe I should have drink before we start. Is 10 am too early to start drinking??

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, let's try to at least keep the first game clean. A social drink during each of our breaks is fine, then break out the Canadian Moonshine after Game 3! HELL YES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Old Man River, zip it or I'll break your hip.

    ReplyDelete